Instagram Reels are a great way to discover trending and beautiful songs. You will even find some great original cover songs on Instagram Reels.
Instagram users can not only save the audio but also save the entire page, which consists of reels with one particular audio. Check out how you can save and share audio from Instagram Reels:
How to save audio on Instagram
Saving audio from a Reel on Instagram is an easy process and only takes a few steps. Simply follow these instructions:
- Open Instagram.
- Find the Reel you want to save the audio from.
- Click on the name of the audio at the bottom of the screen.
- Near the top of the page, click the bar that says ‘Save Audio.’
If you want to find the audios you’ve saved, do as follows.
- Go to your profile page.
- Click on the three lines in the top right.
- Tap ‘Saved.’
- Click on the Audio folder, and select the one you want to use.
- Tap ‘Use audio.’
Extract Reel Song Using Online Websites
If you like to download the Instagram Reels audio for offline purpose or save it on your phone’s file explorer, you have to take the help of Reels music extractor websites.
1. First, you will need to get the Reel’s link. For that, open the Reel and hit the three-dot icon. Choose the Copy link from the menu.
2. Open https://offmp3.com/sites/instagram in the browser from your mobile or PC.
3. Paste the Reel’s link in the available box and hit the Download button. Wait for the website to convert the Reel video to MP3. Tap on the Click here button. Tap on Download in the pop-up menu. Ignore all the tabs or pop-up windows that might open.
You will see the downloaded audio file in the File Manager app of your Android phone or iPhone.