The “Investor Series: Opportunities in Digital Therapeutics Market’’ report provides detailed information on the digital therapeutic market, covering the core and peripheral digital health solutions
- A qualitative and quantitative (wherever information was available) perspective on the current need for digital therapeutics, highlighting some of the key applications of such offerings. Further, it highlights various challenges faced during stages of drug discovery, and the opinions of representatives from key stakeholder companies involved in this domain.
- A detailed analysis of digital therapeutics companies that were established post 2005, featuring inputs on observed trends related to basic input parameters, such as year of establishment, location of headquarters, company size, and type of venture.
- A quantitative perspective on the relative health (based on basic company details, product details, financing activity, and estimated revenues and profits) of the different innovator companies that have been described in detail in this report. This analysis is based on a proprietary scoring criterion, informed via secondary research.
- An assessment of the various solutions, offered by the companies mentioned above, featuring analysis based on number and types of products, and an informed perspective on the value of the offerings based on multiple relevant aspects, namely outreach-related value offered, developer-related value, value to patients and product-related value.
- A company competitiveness analysis, which offers a quantitative basis for comparing the strengths / contributions of various industry stakeholders that are involved in providing digital therapeutics solutions, captured in this report. It is worth mentioning that this analysis is based on the insights generated from the abovementioned relative health indexing and value proposition analyses.
- A detailed analysis of the funding and investment activity that has taken place in this domain, since 2011. It also includes financing category-wise trends, describing the relative maturity (in terms of number of funding instances and total capital raised) of the innovator companies discussed in the report. Further, it features a list of the leading players in digital therapeutics, based on their financing activity in this industry segment.
- An elaborate review of the overall digital therapeutics market from a financial perspective, including detailed fundamental (insights from the balance sheet, and key financial ratios) and technical analyses (insights from historical and recent stock price variations, and analysis using popular stock performance indicators) of financial data of the publicly listed companies within the market landscape dataset.
- A business risk analysis, based on some of the major categories of risk that are usually discussed in the industry, namely operations-related risks, overall business-related risks, financial risks, product / technology associated risks, and social, economic, environmental and political risks.
- Case studies of instances where investors have exited various digital therapeutics related ventures, offering insights on return on investments made (based on availability of data). Leveraging the abovementioned details, the report offers an informed opinion on the future outlook for investors in the digital therapeutics market.
- A key acquisition targets analysis, based on the insights generated during the course of this study, highlighting some of the promising early-to-mid stage business ventures around which there is likely to be interest for future acquisitions / mergers
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Type of Solution
- Standalone Software Application
- Combination Offerings of Software Application + Device
- Combination Offerings of Software Application + AI Support
- Combination Offerings of Software Application + Personal Coach
- Combination Offerings of Software Application + Device + AI Support
- Combination Offerings of Software Application + Device + Personal Coach
- Type of Therapy
- Curative Solution
- Preventive Solution
- Therapeutic Area
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Mental Health Problems
- Metabolic Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Pain Management
- Respiratory Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Substance Use Disorders
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key application areas of the digital therapeutics industry?
- Who are the innovators offering digital therapeutics solutions?
- What type of digital therapeutics products / solutions are being offered by the innovator companies?
- What are the key value propositions offered by players engaged in the digital therapeutics’ health domain?
- What is the relative competitiveness of different players offering products / solutions focused on digital health?
- Who are the key investors that are actively supporting the development and commercialization of digital therapeutics products / solutions?
- What are the anticipated fundamental and technical trends of financial data of publicly listed companies within the innovator landscape?
- Who are the potential acquisition targets for investors in the digital health sector?
- What are the major risks for investors seeking to tap into the digital health domain?
- What is the estimated return on investments received by the investors?
- How is the current and future market opportunity related to digital therapeutics likely to be distributed across key market segments?
To view more details on this report, click on the link
You may also be interested in the following titles:
|Gene Switch Market|
|Digital Biomanufacturing Market Medical Device Coatings Market Smart Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Labels Market|
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.